DPI Logo

DPI Logo

Friday, July 3, 2015

What do I do if I did not submit my license renewal application by June 30th?

If you were not able apply for your license renewal or advancement before it expired on June 30th because you either had not completed your professional development requirement or did not yet have documentation, your options depend on your situation.  Please click on the scenario that is closest to yours:
  1. My five-year Professional Educator license expired June 30, and I completed my 6 credits prior to June 30th, but my transcript is not yet ready.
  2. My one-year Initial Educator License extension expired June 30th, and I am still finishing my PDP.  It will be verified this summer (between July 1 and August 31).
  3. My one-year Professional Educator License extension expired June 30th, and I am still finishing my six credits or PDP.  I will be done this summer (between July 1 and August 31). 
  4. My five-year Initial Educator License expired June 30th, and I am still finishing my PDP.  It should be verified this summer (between July 1 and August 31).
  5. My five-year Professional Educator License expired June 30th, and I am in a class finishing my six credits.  The class will finish this summer (between July 1 and August 31).
  6. My five-year Professional Educator License expires June 30th. I have not completed the professional development requirements.  I am not planning on teaching full time next year but would like to hold a five-year substitute license.
If none of these situations seem to apply to you, please submit a help ticket at http://dpi.wi.gov/support/contact-educator-licensing.

No comments:

Post a Comment